We inform you that the data you provide will be processed electronically in accordance with the principles established by the applicable data protection laws (EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016) for the sole purpose of providing you the information requested, and possibly to define/confirm the booking of rooms and other services.
In accordance with EU Regulation no 679 of 2016, on the subject of personal data protection, Brera Exclusive Suite Srl, with headquarters in Milan, Piazza del Carmine 6, informs you that the processing of your personal data is carried out with propriety and transparency, for lawful purposes and while protecting your privacy and your rights.
The data processing is performed with the aid of electronic means for the following purposes:
1. To receive and confirm your booking of accommodation services and ancillary services, and to provide the services requested. Since such data processing is necessary in order to define the contractual agreement and its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, except where particular data, so-called sensitive data, is provided. In the event of refusal to provide personal data, we cannot confirm your booking or provide the required services. The data processing will cease upon your departure, but some personal data might or may have to continue to be processed for the purposes and with the methods indicated in the following paragraphs;
2. To fulfil the obligation pursuant to “consolidated text of public security laws” (article 109 R.D. 18.6.1931 # 773) which requires us to provide the police, for purposes of public security, general information of the customers accommodated according to the conditions established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree 7 January 2013). The provision of data is compulsory and does not require your consent, and in the event of refusal to provide this data, we will not be able to accommodate you in our hotel. The data collected for this purpose is not stored by us, unless you give us your consent to store it as indicated in point 4;
3.In order to carry out the current administrative, accounting and fiscal obligations. For these purposes, the data processing takes place without the need for your consent. The data is processed by us and by our representatives, and it is communicated externally only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data required for the above purposes, we will not be able to provide you the services required. The data collected for these purposes will be stored for the time required by the respective regulations (10 years, and even beyond in the case of tax assessments);
4. In order to expedite the registration procedures in the event of subsequent stays at our facility. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent which may be withdrawn at any time, your data will be stored for a maximum period of two years and will be used when you are once more our guest and for the purposes referred to in the previous points;
5. In order to perform the function of receiving messages and phone calls addressed to you during your stay. For this purpose, your consent is necessary. You may revoke your consent at any time. The data processing will cease in any case upon your departure;
6. To send you our promotional messages and updates on rates and offers. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be stored for a maximum period of two years and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any time;
7. For purposes of protection of people, property and business assets through a system of video surveillance in some areas of our facility, identifiable through the presence of warning signs. For this data processing, your consent is not required, in pursuit of our legitimate interest in protecting people and assets with respect to possible assaults, theft, robbery, damage, vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and work safety. The images recorded are deleted after 24 hours, except in the case of end of activity and in any case within a week. The data is no communicated to third parties, except in the event of compliance with a specific investigative request by the judicial authorities or the police criminal investigation department.
We also wish to inform you that the European Regulations recognize certain rights, including the right of access and amendment, or of cancellation or limitation or opposition to the data processing, as well as the right to portability of the data, if and as applicable (articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016). You may also make a complaint to the supervisory authority, according to the procedures established by the current law.
For any further information, and to uphold the rights recognized to you by European regulations, you may address your inquiries to:
Data controller: Brera Exclusive Suite srl, Milano, Piazza del Carmine 6 tel 02 24165185.
Data processor: Alessandra Pinna Berchet, Milano, Piazza del Carmine 6 tel 02 24165185.
Brera Exclusive Suite Srl. – Legal headquarters and administrative offices: Milano, Piazza del Carmine 6 tel 02 24165185 Capital Stock : € 10,000 fully paid. – Repository of economic and administrative information no. 2127258 – Business Register of Milan – Tax Code and VAT number 10004390968